We meet so many parents who tell us their feelings of feeling overwhelmed and dumbfounded when it comes to technology.
And yes, all of the new bells and whistles can make you want to loose your mind. But don't. Below are five simple tips that will help your mind stay (and remain) sharp and fresh when it comes to technology.
- Challenge yourself to find apps, online courses, or technological devices that keep your mind fresh and invigorated.
- Use technology to find an app or site that allows your gift or creativity to shine.
- Find a way to use apps or technology to make someone else life better or richer.
- Connect to others online who share your passion, gifts or interests.
- Find apps and sites that make your parent-child bond stronger, and that gives you and your family something to do.